Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This Photograph is Proof

My cup of Cappuccino from 18GRAMS cafe. 
  @18 GRAMS Cafe. 

Sup, readers! I know it had being " forever" since this online space has been updated.  Since im so 
bored, lazing at home, ive decided to make this space come back, alive! Im really excited to update about my trip back from Hong Kong. Personally, shopping was alright to me. The only thrilling thing that happened in this Hk Trip, was the 1-day-cafes-hunting adventure with my pal, Su-an. We realized that since the last time we had being back in HK, there had being an increasing number of small cafes, opened in this cosmopolitan island! In 1 day, we visited 3 cafes in total ( I know it's not a lot, but gosh! both of us got so sick of coffees!!) I really want to do a long detailed post about each individual cafes! Each cafes are unique in their own ways, and their food are AWESOME!!!

Surprisingly, in my 1 week trip back to Hong Kong, i  had dim sum only once! Talking about food, i 
really miss those Hong Kong street food...

Mel K.

No comments:

Post a Comment