Wednesday, November 24, 2010

IN THE THE LAND OF DIMSUMS & CHEAP RETAIL THERAPY:

(Hong kong- MongKok-  taken in dec'2009) 

Its insane for me to say this but Melbourne's scorching sun is, literally, killing me. The ironic part is that the temperature is only 28°, and i really doubt i would be able to survive back in Singapore, with a temperature of >30°.  This post marks the last day of being a Yr 1 university student for me! But, Of course, it's also the start of my 3 months long -summer break! Will be heading back to Singapore, to meet up with my friends and finally, update the blog with more posts of Mel T. & me! 

Before i end this post, i would also like to wish Mel T. a safe trip to Hong Kong (one of the reasons why i posted that picture above...) and remember to shop as much as possible at H&M! :) And we'll people-watch at starbucks / town when im back in Singapore... like what we used to do here in 
Melb after classes! 



Happy Holidays! 

Mel. K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment